
Today was a busy day. It started out bad. I forgot all sorts of stuff to take to daycare for the girls! I had to make a trip back to the house to pick up Paige's swimming stuff and Sydney's things for her speech therapy. Those two are a handful. Sydney's therapist started her with a new bottle and also tried her on a sippy cup! I tried her with both of them this evening and I think she handles the sippy cup better than the bottle. She is so cute and I am pretty sure she knows it. Paige had her first water day of the summer. It sounds like she had a lot of fun playing in the sprinkler and the mud (although later on tonight when she didn't want to take a bath, she denied ever playing in the mud). Both the girls have taken their medicine and gone to bed.
Paige has been really excited about our trip on the airplane. She keeps talking about how Sydney is going to sit in mommy's lap and Paigey will sit in her car seat next to daddy. Then she will sit in the back seat next to grandma and grandpa. We will see how excited she is when she actually gets on the plane!
We will see what tomorrow holds!




No comments:
Post a Comment