

Well, the first picture is my second installment to Sydney's birthday chair. I found that material at the store and sewed it up to go over the back. The second picture shows our "big" girl sitting up. I say "big", because at 15 lbs 12 oz and 26 inches long, she really isn't that big. We took her down to the Children's hospital on Thursday for her sleep study evaluation. They asked me a lot of questions, took a chest x-ray and head x-ray and scheduled us for next Friday night. Then overnight Thursday night, she developed a cough and trouble breathing again. I finally decided to take her to the Emergency Room at 5:30 on Friday morning. She still has some of her pneumonia and is pretty much back on her oxygen full-time. Everytime we take her off of it at home, she goes down to 86-87%. I wish she could get over this sickness. I feel so bad for her, but it doesn't seem to phase her. She is such a trooper. We went to the Buddy Walk meeting today for a little while. Paige had a great time playing with some of the other kids while we met. Both the girls fell asleep on the way home. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a new tank of oxygen, so she ran out on the way home and her machine was beeping. Luckily it is only a 25 minute drive so we didn't do to bad. We are heading back down to Little Rock on Thursday for Syd's cardiology appointment and then we have her sleep study on Friday night. Tuesday Syd starts at the Richardson Center. That is if she is done being sick (which doesn't look promising). Paige is playing with Sydney and keeping her amused. I wish she would do that all the time. That would be nice! Off for now!




No comments:
Post a Comment