I have now killed 4 wasps so far today. They came this morning for the quarterly spraying and I asked them about spraying for wasps. They are coming tomorrow afternoon to fog the attic. I can't wait until then. It looked like the spraying they did today affected the last wasp, because he was having a very hard time flying. I ended up getting him on the floor.
Now it looks like we might be onto the next pest. I just noticed there is a ladybug flying around the ceiling fan lights in the living room. I am guessing it is about ready to start the infestation of them. Maybe the fogging will take care of them as well. They don't bug me near as much. I just worry about Sydney eating one landing on the floor.
I am taking Sydney to the doctor a little later this afternoon. She still has a fever. I imagine they won't be able to do anything, but at least I will have had someone look at her and tell me that.
I've got to figure out what to do with Sydney for 2-3 hours tomorrow. I need to do some grocery shopping for milk and things like that, so I think I'll put that off until tomorrow. I don't really like taking her out when she's sick, but I need to get that done.
I guess I'll pick Paige up in about an hour and then go to the doctor's office. It ought to be interesting.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment