Thursday, March 06, 2008
After a bad start to the night,
it was not bad. It started out with Sydney falling in the kitchen and biting into her tongue with her little sharp teeth. You don't realize just how much blood is in a tongue until you actually see it with your own eyes. It bled for about 15 minutes. I just knew we were in for a long night with croup. At about 6 am I woke up thinking maybe I should go in and check Sydney. I hadn't heard a peep from her all night. I don't know if it was the humidifier that was on full blast or that she just didn't get a bad case of croup. I even thought to myself could someone have come in and unplugged her pulse ox? Finally after about 1/2 an hour of not hearing anything she finally moved. She had just had a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment