I know, it's been a long time since I've posted. Bill got home, we went to Pennsylvania, got back and have been busy ever since.
Let's see... what's been happening? Oh yeah, I almost stepped on a snake in our driveway the other day! Yep, my foot was just getting ready to go down on it when I spotted it. The girls were sitting just about 5 feet away from it as well. I tried to look it up on the internet and we think we've pinned it down to being a brown snake. It's supposed to be harmless, but I don't care, it's a snake! Bill killed it, but who knows if there are more out there. I'm sure there are, though.
Paige is back in the swing of school again. She definitely needs it. Sydney's back in therapy. We are switching speech therapy providers, so right now she's not doing that.
Sydney started saying "Waah" for water last night. I was so happy she was looking closely enough at my mouth to shape hers correctly.
I guess that's about it right now. I'll try to post more later.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment