What didn't happen? Bill, Zoe and I got in my car to go to the doctor's office this morning. My car's tires have been low lately, so my car has been giving me a "low tire pressure" warning. Well this morning it said "tire very low", so we had to pile out of my car into Bill's truck. Then I found there was a screw in an almost flat tire (which Bill took later in the day to get fixed). This wouldn't have been such a bad thing, but we just had to take my car to get a completely different tire plugged for a screw in it this past Friday. Then, one Sydney's case manager at school called and asked if I had a problem with them moving Sydney up in classes. She just started in this class in mid-August and I like the teacher. She is the only girl in a class of 6. This would be a class of about 7. I am a little nervous, because the teacher and aide are both new. I did find out that there is another little girl in that class with Down syndrome that Sydney has been known to play with out on the playground. I asked one of Sydney's therapists what she knew about the teacher. She said she liked him, because he was really laid back. However, she said there was one child that she hoped would be moving out of the class before Sydney moved in. Apparently he is very large for a 2 year old and can be violent at times. She said she'd find out for me and let me know. I just hate change when it comes to Sydney and things are going smoothly.
Tonight I was pretty much pushed over the edge when not one, but two wasps showed up in the house. We have had a couple in the past week. I happened to look into the fireplace and it was infested again with wasps. I don't know how they are getting in, but against Bill's wishes I put more tape around the fireplace insert. Bill is going to drop a bomb into the chimney and hopefully kill them, then we can hopefully get a chimney sweep in to clean it out and seal it up so it won't happen again.
With all that, Paige and Sydney acting up and Zoe screaming her head off, I was in tears as Bill was leaving for the night. With the lack of sleep, it makes it hard to take so much these days.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment