Sorry this post is everywhere!
This is another picture of Sydney at graduation. This little boy's mother wanted to have a picture of these 2, because she said he had had a little crush on Sydney and even told her Syd was his girlfriend when making out Valentine's cards. I love it!
Here are a couple pictures of where the shed has been moved. I can deal with it here, because it's not nearly as visible as it was. 
I can't believe tomorrow is Sydney's 5th birthday! It has come so fast. I made her birthday cake today. I kept asking her if she wanted a Wiggles car or a Brobee cake. She would always answer the last one I said. Finally I just asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she answered a Brobee cake, so that's what I made. It would have turned out better if all 3 girls weren't circling at my feet the whole time.
Here are a few videos to leave you with:
Zoe singing




No comments:
Post a Comment