Sunday, August 24, 2008

It was all a matter of time!

Sydney is officially sick as of today. She's had a runny nose for a few days, but nothing big. This afternoon I noticed her eyes looked a little red and she felt a little warm, so I took her temperature. She was upper 100.xx's to 101.xx! I couldn't believe it. I gave her some Motrin and she felt better. Of course Paige was running her ragged and I was so mad at her. This evening she acts as though she feels fluish. I can't explain it... she looks like she feels like she has the chills. I gave her some more Motrin about an hour ago and wanted to wait until it kicked in before putting her in bed.

On a different note, she did a little jump and landed back on both feet for the first time (for me) today. It was so exciting. That's one of her goals in physical therapy. She can do it on the trampoline, but usually when she's just jumping on the floor, she lands on her rear. This girl is doing so well.

Paige has been very good at going to bed for me these past nights that Bill has been working or gone. I've been very proud of her. It is completely different from when Bill is here.

No comments: