I am so excited! Yesterday, Sydney had her first cardiology appointment since her heart surgery last year. The doctor said he looked at the echo report from the echo the pulmonologist ordered in October of last year (only a couple months after her surgery). He said it showed the all her holes completely healed or fixed (2 closed on their own), blood flow completely normal and that her heart was already back to a normal size. Before her surgery, her right side of her heart had been enlarged. This was exciting in itself. He said she had a residual murmur, which could be classified as an innocent murmur like Paige has. He also said her secondary heart sounds were great. Then the best news came. He said we never had to visit a cardiologist again unless one of her other doctors felt it necessary. I was so happy... especially since we had to see the cardiologist I can't stand yesterday.
Life is starting to get good! :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment