When I got to the hospital today, Sydney was pretty much out. She looked pitiful again. I took my laptop so I could play some of her dvds. I started the Big Comfy Couch and she perked up out of her sickness "coma". She sat up and watched it. She even started laughing at one point. She watched for a few hours changing them every couple minutes. Normally, I wouldn't let her play with my computer like she did, but when she's really sick she gets away with murder! At around 4, she started pooping out again and fell asleep. She was like that when I left. Bill called a little while ago and she was perking up again. He said the night nurse said she sounded clear tonight in her chest and he was the same nurse that was working last night, so that's great news. I have a feeling she'll be in the hospital at least a couple more nights. You can never tell, though. They know we have oxygen at home so that's a plus for us. We also learned this morning that she has pneumonia in her lower right lung. I figured that would rear it's ugly head sometime. I just can't believe this happened.
Paige has been sick as well. I'm pretty sure she has RSV as well, but it has just manifested itself into a cold. She's got a stuffy nose, a cough and a sore throat. You couldn't tell it, though, by the way she's running around. She's been kind of obnoxious and I know it's because she isn't getting much attention with the other two being sick. Hopefully they'll get better soon and everything will get back to normal.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment