
Paige and "mini" Paige

The girls are doing pretty well right now. Sydney has been back in school for a week now. We'll see if she makes it back on Monday. Paige got several plastic eggs from her school party and has been stuffing them with her candy and wants to hide them. She has some for Bill, some for me, some for Sydney and some for herself. She is very good at sharing most of the time.
I fed Sydney all day today by mouth to see how she would do. It was very disheartening. She didn't eat very much at all. She didn't seem too hungry, though, either. I fed her at around 7 via her tube just to make sure she went to bed with a full stomach. I think I might try one more time tomorrow and see if I can figure out foods that she might actually eat.
Sydney is starting to talk a little more. She can say "hi mommy", "hi daddy", "hi wee wee (Zoe)", "hi pa pow (Paige)", and "hi nee (Sydney)". She is actually trying to repeat things we say which is a good start. I can't wait until she can talk, though, because sometimes she says something I can't figure out and she can't get it across to me what she wants. She is very good about not getting frustrated, though.
Bill is in West Plains this weekend (through Tuesday evening) to attend NVG (night vision goggle) training for Air Evac. It's really a pain, because he's missing yet another holiday and away from the girls.
Well, I guess I'd better go make an Easter basket for the girls. I'm going to have to combine them, because Sydney's didn't make it home from school Friday.




No comments:
Post a Comment