I'm a little down this evening. Sydney is on 3/4 liter oxygen tonight. When I put her on her pulse ox she was at 86%, but made it up to 88%. She's been on 1/2 liter for around a week now. I don't get why she's gone up on her oxygen. I haven't taken her anywhere except to take and pick up Paige at school. I even upped her vest treatments today and started her on a 3rd kind of breathing treatment. She's on her 3rd day of getting her Zyrtec twice a day. Actually now I think of it, the first day I gave her 2 doses, she didn't need oxygen that night. That's why I continued it. Last night she beeped several times, but we didn't put her on oxygen. Tonight, obviously it hasn't helped. Someone needs to give us an answer on why she does this. It all started when the daycare sent the younger kids out in about 40 degree weather to play out. We picked her up and she had the worst runny nose ever. That was two weeks ago tomorrow and she hasn't been well since then. It doesn't make sense to me, though, that she can get worse when she hasn't been anywhere. When I took her to the pediatrician last week, he said nothing was wrong with her. I think I'm going to have to take her back again.
Zoe is going tomorrow morning for her 6 month appointment. I'm very curious as to what she will weigh. She started sitting up Tuesday. She loves to do it. She's not 100% steady, but she's doing pretty well. I have no clue if she can scoot across the floor or anything, because the other girls won't stay out of her way. Plus, she screams her head off if you put her down most times.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment