Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My little Minnie Mouse




This just shows exactly how flexible Sydney is. This little outfit reminds me of Minnie Mouse. It is an outfit Grandma and Grandpa bought for her 20 months ago. She can finally fit into them!



















Here's little patriotic Sydney.












"Now what did Paige leave in her purse that I can get into?"
















Last night when I brought the girls home after picking up Paige, we had some excitement. I always get Paige out first, then Sydney. I got Paige out and was shutting the door. I managed to smash my left index finger in the car door. I pulled at it, but it wouldn't come out. I had to actually open the door with my other hand. Luckily, I managed to do all of this without shouting some sort of obscenities. I am really glad I didn't have Sydney in my arms at the time. I don't know what I would have done. My finger hurt so bad!!! It is now pink and purple today. With all this happening, I had Paige complaining about a blister on her foot. Now I would have been sympathetic with her, but it was her fault. She was the one that took her socks off so her crocs rubbed on the inside of her foot.

They just showed the weather. At first we had the threat of sever weather, such as tornadoes. Now the weatherman said it doesn't look like we have the threat, but we will get the rain. Yeah!!

I am going to try my hand at scrapbooks. Hobby Lobby has their stuff on sale 1/2 off so I went and got a bunch of stuff. I told Bill I was going to make him one with pictures from his Afghanistan travels. I found this great book that is leather and has "US ARMY" on the front. I found some paper with camouflage, the US flag and some basic colors for his. I also bought one each for the girls. I couldn't resist. One is light pink and one is bright pink. I broke down and bought a package of 12 pair of scissors that make different designs. Bill's going to kill me, because I spent over $80. Actually, he won't because his is going to be so neat. I can't wait to show him.

Paige is going to the dentist in the morning for a cleaning, so wish me luck!

No comments: