Monday, April 30, 2007

Little Brother?!?!



I was caught today by Paige's teacher when I was dropping Sydney off for therapy. She said "Paige told me she was having a little brother." I said "She did, huh?" She said she asked her if her mother knew about it. When I asked Paige about it tonight, she repeated the whole story as Ms. Charlene told it. When I asked her what she said when Ms. Charlene asked her if I knew about it, she said "yes."

Okay, so thank goodness Ms. Charlene knows the truth. I am sure there would be some rumor going around the school that I was pregnant. I told her that I thought Paige was watching too much Berenstein Bears.

I just asked her where her little brother was going to come from and she said "Bear Country." Whew! :)

Oh, the stories she comes up with!

No comments: