Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's my lucky day!

I went into the office this afternoon to pick up some stuff. I hadn't had lunch yet, so I decided to stop and get Chik-fil-a. I decided since I was having a late lunch, I'd pick up Paige some chicken nuggets (kid's meal) for her dinner. She's asked for them last night. They told me it would be something like $8.58. When I got to the window to pay, the lady said "You are our 100th customer" and started ringing a cowbell. Apparently they don't do this everywhere, so for those of you that don't they give a free meal (up to $10) to every 100th customer. I was shocked. I'd heard of someone getting it, but never thought it would happen to me. The funniest thing is, Bill goes practically every day when he's here and I don't think he's ever got it. I go very rarely and I won it! hee hee hee

Sydney is being a pain in the neck. She has to have constant attention every minute of the day! I don't know how many times I can read these books before I go completely bonkers! I don't want to not read them to her, because I know it's good for her. I just wish she'd give me some sort of a break.

Sydney is getting a new tooth. It is at the top right by her two front teeth. I was wondering why she was so grumpy and drooling and now I know.

I have to go pick up Paige then run for some groceries. Wish me luck.

No comments: