Here are a couple pictures of Sydney:
Poor unsuspecting little girl on her way to the hospital for surgery.
This is a picture of Sydney in the ICU shortly after surgery. She's still got the chest tube in and is still on the ventilator. It was so hard to see her like that.
Poor unsuspecting little girl on her way to the hospital for surgery.
This is a picture of Sydney in the ICU shortly after surgery. She's still got the chest tube in and is still on the ventilator. It was so hard to see her like that. She's doing so much better now. The doctors think she'll go home tomorrow unless something weird happens. I can't see that. She is such a little trooper. I know I wouldn't have done as well as she did throughout this ordeal. She is definitely my little hero. She has already taught me so many life lessons and she is only almost 2. I can only imagine what is yet to come! I'll backtrack and update this after I get home and get a little sleep and am able to get my thoughts together.




No comments:
Post a Comment