of Sydney being on oxygen after being sick. Thankfully we're down to 1/2 liter. I know it's just because of her stuffy nose and it doesn't really bother me. What would bother me would be her beeping all night long.
On Saturday, Syd decided she would start walking around on her knees. She doesn't necessarily make it very far before falling, but it is a great leg strengthener. Her physical therapist was impressed she decided to do that on her own. I think Paige must have been doing it and Sydney saw it. She's quite the copycat right now.
Only about a month and a half before Chris Burke is here! We've decided to have our Buddy Walk at the same time instead of in October. I really hope we have a great turnout. I can't wait to meet him!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment