Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What have I done?

I got a call from our babysitter yesterday. She was wondering if I was still interested in her watching Sydney during the day. I talked with Bill and he left it up to me. I went in to talk to Dan this morning to see if he was interested in me coming back to work in the office 3 or so days a week. He said he was. Now I am wondering what I have done. I am feeling sick in my stomach. I wish I had just told him I didn't want to work anymore. What I was originally thinking is that if I work at the office, I am not going to do any more work at home. It is too hard. I know I just have to make sure Dan doesn't talk me into anything more. I just have to stick to my guns. I know she is just going to watch her until August. Then Syd is going to go back to school. I have just kind of got use to taking her to therapies and keeping track of what she is doing. I guess if I get too uncomfortable with it, I can just quit altogether until Bill gets back. It is so hard to make this decision. I wish I didn't have to. I may not have to make that decision anyway. I might not have enough hours for the babysitter to work here. It is so hard for me to let someone else feed Sydney and take care of her. Hopefully it will all work out.


On another note, I cut Paige's hair last night. I didn't really mean to cut it quite this short, but it is cute. It's definitely not 100% straight, but it's not bad. I would tell her to sit still and then she would move. I almost just quit in the middle and left her with 1/2 long hair and 1/2 short hair! She absolutely loves it. So did the teachers at school today. I probably cut 2-3 inches off the back. It was just getting so long and she was sucking on her hair. I guess I thought it was time for a change. Let's hope Bill doesn't freak!

No comments: