c dd d c c cn nnnnnn nnnmm m nmn g j jgdddddddefe (Sydney typed this with a huge grin on her face. :)
We went through our third morning of Paige throwing up. Now she has done it last Thursday, Saturday and this morning. This morning was bad, because it caught her off guard and she threw up on her pillow. It was so bad, I had to throw the pillow away. I am just thankful she didn't do it anywhere else. That was around 2 this morning. Then she woke up again at about 4 and threw up again. Then she decided she wanted to watch tv. Knowing she wouldn't be going to school, I let her. Just an fyi... Lilo and Stitch are on the Disney channel at 4 am. She threw up again at 5. I feel so sorry for her when she does this. We are going to try at school again tomorrow. I am soooo tired!!
On another note, Sydney now shakes her head yes and no correctly. You can ask her if she has a dirty diaper and she will nod her head yes. She will also stick her tongue out at you if she doesn't like something. She did that to two of her therapists yesterday. She will also crawl to her room now if you say "Let's go change your diaper."
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment