Thursday, June 07, 2007

So cute

Sydney did the cutest thing the other day. She was in her swing getting fed. She was falling asleep. She looked like she was just getting ready to go in a deep sleep. Her pump started beeping done and with her eyes closed half asleep, Sydney signed "all done". It was so cute.

I am kind of regretting being happy that Sydney is now standing. You see, she has finally figured out that since she can stand up, she can reach everything on the tables. Now I am going to have to clean the tables. I'm sure this will make Bill happy! :)

Paige had her first dose of Zantac. I'll be lucky to get another dose down her. It has a very strong taste and smell. I had to hold her down to get some in her. I'm going to have to figure out what she really wants to have in order to bribe her to take more. We have 2 weeks at twice a day to give this to her. Brother!!

No comments: