Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can I just tell you....

how beautiful it is outside right now. It's 6:55 and it's 73 degrees outside. We didn't get to do anything outside, because, well, Paige refused to clean her room. What a waste of a beautiful day! I just took the trash outside and found out what we had been missing. We had the window open, but for some reason it felt cooler than it actually was. I think it was because of the breeze. It's supposed to be just as nice outside tomorrow and Tuesday. I can't wait. Then we are supposed to start getting some rain. At least it will stay warm, though. It's beginning to feel more like spring.

FYI... only about 3 more weeks left for Bill to get home. He actually starts his journey back next weekend! I can't believe we've made it through this year!

No comments: