Monday, April 14, 2008
Good Grief!
I have to preface this with the fact that I fully understand this was my fault. Paige loves to get stuff out of the freezer in the garage. Tonight she wanted a hot pocket for dinner and went out to get it. She also brought me this vegetable chow mein I had bought a box of from Sam's. I cooked her hot pocket, finished getting Sydney ready and then went to make my veggie chow mein. I was actually looking forward to eating it. I took it out of the house freezer and it looked kind of melted. First thing I thought was that Paige had left the freezer open last night when she was out there. I went out to the garage and found the box of the chow mein sitting on the floor outside of the freezer. I picked it up and looked into and found that the whole box was defrosted. It appears that it had been left out all night. Nowhere near cold even. When I asked Paige about it, she said she couldn't fit the box back in the freezer. Now why she didn't come into the house and tell me this fact and give me the chance to put it in the freezer, I will never know. Needless to say, we are now out of vegetable chow mein. I guess I should be thankful it wasn't the whole freezer ruined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment