She was getting a little more diversity in what she ate today. Yes, she had her normal Cheerios and baked lays, but tonight I actually had the strength to make dinner. I broiled steak and made mashed potatoes and green beans. Sydney ate I don't know how many green beans. Then she started eating a little bit of the steak. I hope it's not going to upset her tummy in any way. She was even trying to feed her baby doll some steak. It was so cute.
The occupational therapist was mentioning again today the fact that Sydney just needs to perfect a couple things with her dexterity, then she's going to work a lot with her on writing (drawing complete circles, squares, etc). She said once she got that down, she probably wasn't going to qualify for OT. That's kind of scary. I'm definitely happy in one way, because she's excelling, but you just always have that fear. I told her that I don't even have a good idea what she should be doing at certain ages, because Paige seems to be so far ahead in everything. I guess she'll be in the school until then, so they can keep an eye on her.
We have had so much flooding recently. I'm expecting to see Noah floating by one of these days! :) Tomorrow we are supposed to possibly get up to four inches of rain again! Not good, because there hasn't been a chance for the last 2 rains to dry out. We are definitely going to have to replace the carpet in our bedroom when Bill gets back. I don't know why all of a sudden the water is coming in, but it is.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment