Thursday, May 28, 2009

Okay


It has been brought to my attention that I have not mentioned Paige in awhile in my blog. So, for all of you, here it is!

Paige is in rare form these days. She went with Bill to Lowe's the other day and threw a full-blown 2 year old tantrum (including "I don't like you, mommy, Sydney or Zoe!" ~ we weren't even there!) because he wouldn't give her a sprite. Wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't 5 years old!

She decides on her own when she is going to play outside without asking. This has got to be broken... I don't want her outside unless I know where she is.

She is spelling up a storm. Every 2 seconds she is asking how you spell something. This is great, but can get annoying every once in awhile, because she never lets up.
She keeps insisting on trying to pick up Zoe. Problem... Zoe's getting to be a big girl and too heavy for Paige to pick up. She also tries to pick up Sydney. Problem... Sydney isn't too far behind her in size! I know she's just trying to be a little mother, but I'm afraid she's going to drop or hurt someone.

She's so ready to start kindergarten. I'm so ready for her to start kindergarten. Hopefully some of this rebellion will end.

She's getting to be a picky eater. Nothing I make for dinner is something she wants to eat. I keep telling her I'm not a short order cook! Hopefully this, too, will end.

So, there you have it!

I haven't found my battery charger for my camera yet. Hopefully I'll have some new pictures soon!

No comments: