
Here is a picture of the sod and landscaping Bill did this morning. It should look better once the other stuff grows in as well. I really hope it takes. On the left side of the picture is the new 10 foot fence we had put up so we don't have to see our next door neighbor "witchy woman". As you can see it goes up higher than the roof of our sunroom/office and we can't even see their house even when we stand up on the deck. Bill eventually wants to get a new stainless grill and get it put into a built in brick place on the patio.
You can see the footprint at the bottom of the picture where I almost fell on my rear sliding in the mud, because Bill had watered the sod this morning. It's also raining here right now. Thank goodness for that, because now I don't have to water for awhile.
Well, I'd better wake up Paige, or I'll be up all night with her.




No comments:
Post a Comment