Thursday, March 22, 2007

She's not so bad....

Well, Paige has been at Bill's parents' house for all of 6 hours and I miss her. I guess it isn't days I need away from her, but a few hours here and there. That's why school is such a good thing. She's not going to come home until Sunday afternoon, but I don't know if I will make it that long. I don't know if Sydney will either. I bore her basically. Paige on the other hand is all sorts of entertainment.

I'm going to try to do as much work as I can tonight so I can take it in to the office tomorrow. Then after I go into the office, I am going to go shopping to see if I can find some shoes for Sydney and Paige for the baby pageant on the 31st. Sydney is the hard one to find shoes for. I think I'll try going to Shoe Carnival, because that's where I just found Sydney some Crocs in a size 1. I couldn't believe they made them so small, but they do.

Well, off to watch Earl and hopefully The Office. Also, I have to take the power cord for the computer out of Sydney's mouth. I don't know why, but she loves the big box part of the cord. Okay, now she's mad! Oh, and bored again!

No comments: