Monday, March 26, 2007

Not a good morning

Apparently a week off wasn't the best thing for Paige. She said she wanted to go back to school. In fact, she wanted to go back to school last Sunday, before she even had her week off! However, once we were at school it was a different matter. She held on and hid her head in the back of my legs and didn't want to let go. One of her friends kept telling her, don't be scared Paige. It was cute. He kept grabbing her arm trying to get her to let go of me. She wouldn't. Hopefully she is doing better now. I'm sure she will. She probably won't want to come home tonight.

I heard from the therapist who is going to do Sydney's vital stem therapy. I am going to start taking her on Wednesday. She is going to just get Syd use to the electrodes sticking to her neck the first day. She said she might do some therapy that day if she does well. I don't see that happening, though. I am hoping she will see her at least once more this week as we have a swallow study on Monday. The therapist said this vital stem therapy can work in as little as 2 sessions. Boy, I hope so! I am so excited to get her started.

Hopefully we will get Sydney's braces this week. I can't wait. I think she will advance by leaps and bounds with those. She'll be running around in no time! :)

Got to get Sydney off to her speech and developmental therapy!

5 episodes of The Office on Thursday! I can't wait!!!

No comments: