
Well, today is the first day that Bill is gone. It's already tough. Before he left, I noticed that our milk was bad and thought to myself, "This is going to be really tough, because I can't even just run to the store to buy milk. Not with the two girls anyway."
I don't know what this year is going to be like. Paige doesn't seem to understand any of it. She just knows Daddy is going to have to go away for awhile. I just keep hoping that something will happen and Bill won't have to leave. Tonight I was expecting him to show up at the door.
I have the girls signed up for the baby pageant on March 31. I hope one of them wins something. It would be especially exciting if Sydney won. There is also another girl with Down syndrome that is going to be in the pageant. We think it would be really neat if a child with Down syndrome won the event. Paige is just a shoe-in.
Well, off to try to get Paige to sleep then time to feed Sydney and give her a breathing treatment.




No comments:
Post a Comment