Can I talk about what an absolute MORON our president is? By vetoing the children's health care plan increase, he has put in jeopardy all the day services provided to all the children and adults with disabilities in I think 16 states. The fund cuts could put places like Paige and Sydney's school out of business. It could also affect their adult program they have. So to apparently the absolute worst president in history in my opinion, he would rather have families who have to keep their children with disabilities at home, because day habilitation is no longer an option. I believe this is so stupid, because if those families don't make enough money to support their family they could end up on Medicaid. Now does it make sense that they don't want to fund a child, but they will take the risk of having to fund a family? Of course you don't hear about these details of the bill on television.
I would love to have a talk with Bush!!!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment