We had our day in Little Rock. Sydney and Paige were actually very good. Sydney got a new, shorter button. Hopefully all will be solved in that department.
I told Paige if she was good, she could have something from the gift shop. She chose an umbrella. An umbrella! I tried to talk her into something else, but it wasn't happening. She has been asking me for an umbrella for quite awhile now, so today was the day to get it. She is so excited to have it. The problem I have now is getting her to stop wafting it around everywhere.
Sydney may have pneumonia again! She's had this cough for nearly 2 weeks. Usually it kind of goes away during the day, but not today. This evening on the way home, pneumonia is what ran through my mind as I listened to it. She also has a pretty crackly chest that isn't going away when she coughs. I put her in bed this evening and she was sitting at around 86% for her O2 level. She hasn't been that low in a few months. I had to put oxygen on her again and had it up to 1 liter at one point. I have managed to work it back down to 3/4 liter, but it's looking like a long night.
I'm going to see if the pulmonologist can get her in before her appointment on Monday. If not, I'll just take her to the pediatrician. The only other idea that is running through my mind is the fact that the cardiologist said the sign she might need to go back on her Lasix was if she got congested. She started this around 4 days after I stopped her Lasix. Who knows! Hopefully one of the doctors can give me an answer, though. The only good thing is that she doesn't have a fever, so it's unlikely it's from aspiration.
Off to a long night of ba-ba-ba ba-ba, ba-ba-ba ba-ba (her pulse ox beeping)!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment