We are headed to Little Rock to get Sydney's button changed. Luckily my friend Candia and her daughter Bentley are going to ride with us. I have to take Paige as well. I cleaned out my car, took out the dog gate and put up the third row. I put Paige's chair back there. She is excited to be the big girl sitting all the way in the back. Hopefully she will be good. She has been telling me for the last half hour what I need to do to get ready for the trip... what I need to take for her, Sydney and myself. She's a pretty smart cookie! I've promised her that if she is good, we will take a trip to the gift store and get her a little surprise.
I'm just so glad I don't have to make the trip by myself!
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment