Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I REALLY hope we never have a house fire....

because our front door hardly opens anymore. The moron who did all our housework only did everything halfway it seems. I can barely unlock the front door. It is the biggest pain in the neck. It seems the colder it gets, the worse it gets. It takes me a good 2-3 minutes of fiddling to get it open. Now Bill would probably say it is the house's fault, but I don't believe him for one minute, because the old door didn't do this. It was hard, but never this difficult. There's the door, then the fence is just about worthless, he never finished hooking the gutter back on after replacing the poles in the front of the house and he also never came back to put the handles on the gates. Now, for as much money as we paid this man, he should have finished every single job we had. Never again will he step into this house to do any work. He has aggravated me enough!

On a different note, I think having the fireplace taped up has kept out our annual swarm of ladybugs. I know this, because I was out there one day looking for where the wasps came in and saw thousands of ladybugs at the back of the house. I thought we were going to get them, but we had about a total of 4 inside.

Apparently we are possibly going to have a nightmare of a weekend. It is going to be a high of 67 degrees on Saturday with storms. Then Sunday the high is like 34 with a possible horrible ice storm in northwest Arkansas. They say it is going to be north of us in Benton County, but we will see. The way they forecast, it could be 82 that day! Then it is suppose to get back into the 40's for a couple days then back down to 28 degrees and rain again on Wednesday or so. Northwest Arkansas.... you've got to love it! I don't think there is any other place on earth where you can have tornado warnings and an ice storm the next day!

No comments: