Saturday, December 08, 2007

Maybe I'm too hard on her

When Paige gets dressed in the mornings, she always wants to wear her brown shoes or some shoes that are way too small for her. I will tell her, "Whatever, if you want to look like a fool!" Then I will insist she change them. Well, apparently it has stuck with her. This morning we were headed to the post office to drop off some cards. She decided she was going to wear her sparkly silver shoes. I just said to her whatever, but knew we weren't getting out of the car, so it wasn't a big deal. After I had said "Whatever", she replied with "I want to look like a fool." I don't know if she knows looking like a fool is something you don't want, or if she thinks looking like a fool is cool. Who knows!

No comments: