Friday, January 25, 2008

Could it be?

Could Sydney actually have a cold? She's had a stuffy/runny little nose for the past couple days. Knock on wood, though, her oxygen level at night has been great. We go for her regular appointment with the pulmonologist on Monday, so I think I might ask her if it is possible. She'll probably think I'm crazy, but Sydney doesn't "just have colds."

Paige was good for the majority of the day. I didn't have to argue with her this morning before school. It was amazing. I got her up so she had an hour to get ready, and she only took 30 minutes. I guess I need to do that more often, because it makes for a much better morning. This evening was the opposite, though. She has this bad habit of not washing her hands even as I am telling her to do so. It's disgusting. I have resorted to telling her Bill isn't going to want to see her when he comes home if she doesn't wash her hands. I know it's cruel, but I don't know how else to get her to do it. She has become such the little liar. She can tell you straight to your face without flinching that she has done something when she hasn't.

We were supposed to have a little winter weather today. We had a few flakes or sleet this morning, but nothing to write home about. Apparently next Thursday we could possibly have a great big snow. Like I believe them... they are always wrong!

Well, all the girls are in bed, so I guess I should take advantage of that and get to sleep.

No comments: