Sydney was sitting in the living room and kept signing "potty" to me. I finally went back to our room and sat her on the potty. She actually did a little bit! Maybe this is the break I've been waiting for. It made me so happy!
There wasn't any school today, because of the threat of snow. We ended up with a little over an inch at our house, but it is worse in other places. Paige went out in the snow this afternoon for longer than I thought she would. She was out there for 15-20 minutes. It was freezing out there! They've already cancelled school tomorrow. It is suppose to be a low of 20 tonight, so everything is going to freeze. It's going to be 42 tomorrow, though, so it should all melt. Then, at the beginning of next week, we have a high of 64 and thunderstorms again!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment