I don't know what my problem is posting on the blog. For some reason, it seems like there isn't much going on right now.
There was one good/bad thing that happened today. Sydney's occupational therapist said she was glad she got Sydney's annual evaluation in December so she was good for another year of OT, because Sydney was getting too close to age appropriate stuff that the insurance wouldn't have paid for it otherwise. Now it is based on what she was doing in December, and I guess she was a little farther behind than she is now. This is good, because it means she is that close to being a "typical" two year old, but it is bad, because she may not qualify for it next December. I have heard several stories of kids not qualifying (which is great at the time), but as soon as they stopped the therapy, they kind of backtracked. We'll see. At least we have until December to find out.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment