Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Had a little bit of a rough night

I had to feed Sydney late last night, because of her doctor appointment. Her last feeding was at 10, which means she can go to bed at 11. I fell asleep with her in the chair and woke up around 11:30. I put her in bed, came back in the kitchen to clean out her feeding tube and went back in her room to hook her up to her pulse ox and oxygen. When I turned her over, I noticed she had pooped through her pj's, onto her bed, through the sheet and onto the mattress pad. I had to change her mattress pad and sheet, which isn't much fun at midnight.

It's suppose to snow here tomorrow. They are predicting 2-4 inches. That means either a) they will cancel school or b) school will get out earlier. Either way, I think I might shoot myself, because that means Paige is at home. Maybe I'll just send her outside to play. She had been good for awhile, but tonight she is being horrible. I don't get it. I think age 4 has been the worst so far. I just hope she grows out of it.

No comments: