Sunday, January 20, 2008

Paybacks are h*$#...

and Paige is getting hers now. Sydney has decided enough is enough. She will get something away from Paige and not give it back. She'll even run off with it. This morning Sydney was in her crib (which as of right now is still safe) and Paige was watching TV, while I was taking a shower. I heard this large cry from Sydney's room over the monitor. All I could vision was Sydney climbing out of her crib and falling to the floor. I got out of the shower and ran in there. It was Paige crying. Even though I had told her not to do it, she was sitting next to Sydney's bed. Sydney had taken her little computer that was given to her by the Warren grandparents and tossed it out of the crib right onto Paige's head. I knew it had to have hurt her, but I couldn't feel too sorry for her, because I had just told her that was what was going to happen. She's mad Syd hasn't apologized, but later on today she managed to smash Syd's hand in the handle of her vest machine. I have a feeling Paige better be watching her back!

On another note, I'm going to try to start the South Beach diet by myself again. I made my grocery list and will go shopping on Tuesday (barring any snow). Just heard there is a possibility of freezing rain Monday night into Tuesday, so I might not be going shopping. Maybe I'll see if there is a way to go tomorrow between therapies. I really hope it doesn't, because that means Paige would more than likely be home, and I really don't want that right now. I love her, but she drives me nuts sometimes!

No comments: