Friday, September 07, 2007
Breakthrough
I was sitting in Bill's chair this evening feeding Sydney. It had been a couple hours since Paige went to bed. All of a sudden, Paige's door opened. I held my breath thinking she was going to come out and try to stay up or get into our bed. Instead, she went across the hall to the bathroom, went potty and washed her hands. I couldn't believe it! This is the first time she has ever woken up on her own and gone to the bathroom. She usually either sleeps all through the night, or has an accident (which hasn't happened in a very long time). When she came out of the bathroom, she even headed back into her room. She looked back at me and I waved at her. She came in the living room to see me and I told her how proud I was that she just did that. She was beaming from ear to ear. When Sydney opened her eyes she even told Sydney what she just did. She said she was going to tell Daddy as well. Unfortunately he is leaving on a mission and won't find out this story until he gets back at the end of the week (or later). I just couldn't hold back how happy I was that she did this. She's growing up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment