Monday, September 10, 2007

I see the future and the future isn't good!

Paige got up this morning and went potty and washed her hands. Then, as usual, she came into my bathroom where I was getting ready. I told her to go brush her teeth. She told me she was so tired from going potty and washing her hands. I guess it wore her out so much, she didn't have the energy to brush her teeth. I see it now. She's going to be one of those kids who will be so hard to get ready in the mornings before school. At least right now the worst that can happen is that we have to give her breakfast at home. When she starts school, though, that will have to change!

Yesterday she was in Sydney's room while I was running a bath and I heard her over the monitor telling Sydney "where there's a will, there's a way." Don't ask me where she got that. This girl cracks me up!

No comments: