Saturday, September 22, 2007

Poor Sydney!

Sydney started vomiting about 5:00 this evening. She even threw up through her 6:00 feeding. Everything that went into her came out her mouth and nose. I felt so sorry for her. I don't know what caused it. Finally around 8:00 I got her to sleep in my arms and she was able to settle down and not throw up. She woke up at around 8:45 and was a little more alert and even smiling a little. I was able to give her some more Pedialyte at her 9:00 feeding and she slept through the feed. I just put her in bed and it's 10:50. Hopefully it's over.

Paige on the other hand is a pain! She was supposed to go to bed around 8:30 and started complaining she was scared of the dark. Whatever! She's just trying to get out of going to bed. I give up. I told her to leave her light on in her room. Right now she is sitting in the living room on the couch wide awake. She is making me furious. I am getting ready to go to bed. She thinks she is coming in to sleep with me. She is sorely mistaken though. The child needs to learn to sleep in her own room. I'm getting so tired of being kicked in the middle of the night.

I'll update on how the rest of the night goes. Goodnight!

No comments: