Let me start out with the fact that Paige was actually being pretty good today. She went outside and played for a little while this morning, watched some TV and then made Bill some collage pictures by cutting up some paper and gluing it to paper.
This evening after her bath, she went into her room to watch some movies. She came out into the living room and I noticed I hadn't brushed her hair. I told her to let me do it before it dried. I started brushing it and clumps started falling out. As I looked further, I could see she cut her hair. Apparently she was sitting in her room, watching her DVD player and thinking to herself, "Hmm, I wonder if my safety scissors would cut my hair? Maybe I'll try it and find out."
Here are the pictures of the damage. She cut it so short I had to cut quite a bit off. I did the best I could, but I don't think it's 100% straight.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The before picture. Look at the difference in length.







No comments:
Post a Comment