Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ugh!

We had a bad support group meeting tonight. I think I am going to quit as the treasurer. I don't get paid to put up with these people and their complaining, and I have bigger fish to fry.

I got Paige this new "toy" yesterday. It is a Playskool Honeybee hop. She loves it! Basically it is this hive looking thing in the middle that has a long fishing pole type deal attached to it with a honeybee at the end. You push the middle of the hive and the honeybee starts going around it to the tune of Flight of the Bumblebees. She is supposed to just stand in one place and jump over it when it comes around, but she runs around in a circle with it and jumps when it passes her. That's great, because it wears her out twice as fast. She did it for 30-45 minutes last night and worked herself up into a sweat. I had to stop her, because she was getting so hot. Tonight before my meeting she was playing with it and she was all sweaty. I like it, because it is something she can get herself worn out with inside. I'll have to take a video of her and post it. Sydney cracks up when she watches her.

Sydney has developed a little cold. Hopefully she won't come down with the stomach bug going around at school. She starts school next Monday and they are all looking forward to having her. I'm not so much looking forward to starting her. I've kind of become attached to her. :)

That's basically all that's happened lately. It's been kind of boring around her. Paige told me the other day that something was "fantastic", and I cracked up. I don't know where she learns some of these words. I think she is just like a little sponge.

Time to try to get some sleep. It's hard with everything that's happened tonight, though. I hope to hear from Bill soon. I got to hear from him for a couple minutes the other morning, but it's feels like it's been forever since I really got to talk to him. I can't imagine what it was like when all they had were letters. I would have died!!!!

No comments: