Sydney woke up this morning like nothing ever happened last night. She is getting her second feeding for the day and doing great. I don't understand what happened last night.
Paige is sitting at her little table having a tea party with her baby doll. She just decided she doesn't want tea (water). I have a feeling her teacup she has that's been sitting in her room has something (dust) in it and it's making her water taste weird. As long as she's happy, I guess.
I think Bill and I will be broke after Paige's birthday and Christmas if Paige has anything to do with it. She's been showing me everything in the catalogs and sale papers she wants. Here is just some of the list:
Cash register
Kitchen
Doctor set
Motorized car
Doll house
Food for kitchen
Baby doll stuff
The journal that is on the commercial with the dog, which would be great if she could write!
Anything else she just happens to take a fancy to
She will see something and tell me, "You have to get this for me." She told me this morning she wants everything for her birthday, because she wants a lot of presents. Good grief!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment