Sorry it's been so long since I've posted pictures or videos. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So, here are some new pictures. Last night Sydney managed to fall against a table and cut the little piece of tissue that connects your top gum to your lip in half. She seems to be okay, but it sure bled a lot. Paige has been taking out all her frustrations on me. I don't know what is going on with her right now, but I really wish these tantrums would stop. I'm going more gray by the minute! She said something funny the other day. She was asking me to make chocolate chip cookies. Then she said, "Or maybe oatmeal raisin." Where in the world did she learn about oatmeal raisin cookies? It wasn't at home, because I don't think I've ever given her one of those. Then another day, she told me something was "fantastic". She cracks me up sometimes, but she sure gets on my last nerve other times. You just have to love her, though. She is so good with Sydney most of the time. Sydney seems to be loving school. They say she is quiet, though. I have to take her to Little Rock on Monday. Her button was leaking really bad today. I put a new one in, and I kind of hope it works, so I don't have to make that trip. She went through 4 shirts today.





Paige's honeybee toy
Paige acting like I do when I do my hair
No comments:
Post a Comment