Thursday, February 21, 2008

Again... only in Arkansas!

This morning we had a winter weather watch. It was forecasted that we could get some freezing rain. Well, at around 6 am, I was awoken by the sound of what I thought was a truck outside. I swore it was the trash truck, but they come on Monday. I turned the tv on, and found out we were having a thunderstorm. Soon it turned into constant thunder and lightening. What's weird is the fact that 1/2 an hour north, it was freezing rain. We had rain, because we were at 33 degrees. So close!! The weather around here is crazy! We have another chance of up to a quarter an inch of ice tonight, so we'll see. The weather is on now, so I'd better go watch it. Might be at home with Paige tomorrow!

Hopefully soon I can download pictures of my roses I got from Bill for Valentine's day!

No comments: