Friday, February 08, 2008

When will the insanity stop?!

I went into the bathroom to wash Paige's hair at the beginning of her bath. I knew 2 out of the 3 shampoos were almost done, and checked them first. There's no way I was getting anymore shampoo out of them. I knew I had just bought a brand new shampoo the other day at Wal-Mart. I reached for it only to find there was under a half a bottle left. Don't ask me what that child did with it (because I can't get it out of her), but it is mostly gone! I swear I'm going to have to lock up everything but her toothbrush and only let her use it while I watch. Unfortunately the little wood gate I bought is too wide for the bathroom door. We needed a new one to replace the other broken one we have, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Now I need to measure the door and make sure I find a new one that fits. Hopefully it isn't too small for a gate.

She is wearing me out over and over and over and over....

No comments: