Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Finally!

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. It's been busy around here. We had a four day weekend this weekend. It snowed on Thursday so the school was out and it was still around on Friday morning, so they cancelled again. I was so happy it was warm yesterday so Paige could go back to school.

Paige has been testing every last thread of my patience lately. So has Sydney at times, though. Tonight, Paige managed to get spaghetti all over her. She also refused to eat it, because I put some rotini pasta in with the spaghetti. Normally I would break down and give her something different to eat, but tonight I just couldn't. She loves spaghetti! My guess is that she wasn't hungry.

Yesterday morning, she made me furious! I had to keep pushing her into getting ready. She was supposed to be brushing her teeth. I went in there to check on her due to the fact it was taking her so long, and walked in on her squeezing over half her tube of toothpaste out into the sink. This morning I walked in on her standing on the counter taking the clock off the wall. In the meantime, she had pulled the towel holder out of the wall. I don't know what to do with her except put her bedroom gate on the bathroom so she has to have the door open at all times. The only problem with that is that you can't shut the door if you have a visitor here. I don't know what to do with her.

She has such an awful attitude as well. Not something I would expect out of a four year old. She's talking back and using this little nah nah nah nah tone when she speaks. I can't stand that at all.

She came home yesterday telling me she was going to get to go to speech therapy with someone. I thought "what?!" Paige out of anyone does not need speech therapy. Come to find out, she was jealous of everyone else getting to go to therapy and asked if she could go. She went with one of her classmates today and I think she found out it's not quite as fun as she thought.

I'm hopefully going to have a picture of my Valentine's day Ghah posted soon. I am hoping to go to the party store tomorrow to find something for him to wear.

p.s. I really hope I don't have any spelling errors. For some reason the spell check isn't working for me.

No comments: