Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The dentist

I had to go to the dentist today. It was supposed to be just a check of a tooth that was sore. They called yesterday and surprised me telling me they had a cancellation for a cleaning if I wanted it. I wasn't totally prepared, but I agreed to have it done. It turns out the spot that was hurting was just a sensitive spot that they covered with this stuff to take care of it until my sensitive toothpaste starts working. However, when they took x-rays, the dentist found a little cavity in one of my back teeth. He said he wanted to wait until at least my third trimester to fix it, but he ideally wanted to wait until I was no longer pregnant to fix it. He said it was just tiny so it shouldn't be a problem. That was fine with me. I just hate going to the dentist. I was so proud of Sydney. She sat through the whole appointment without making a peep. Everyone was very impressed.

No comments: