Sunday, February 17, 2008

I feel like I am living a slow death

from sleep deprivation. Every night I have to wake up every few minutes to put Sydney's cannula back in her nose. She's beeping so often at night I wonder why I even try to go to sleep. It's crazy.

We're on what... day 435 of trying to get Paige to clean her room! I can't believe that girl. I told Bill she is such a little liar. She can convince herself she's telling you the truth, so you can't tell by her face. You just have to assume she's lying, because 9 times out of 10 she is.

I was supposed to go to help with the Valentine's party last night, but my babysitter called yesterday morning to cancel, because she thought she had the flu. I had to take both girls to help set up and then leave once the party started. Paige didn't want to leave and I was so mad at her, because we were there 30 minutes into the party. I didn't want Syd to be around so many people.

We are now watching the Wiggles. I can't believe how much Sydney likes them. I thought Paige loved them, but nothing compared to Sydney.

No comments: